NEW Relax Shower Tablets (10 Tablets)
- New Relax Shower Tablets: Enjoy a deeply relaxing shower aromatherapy experience with these all-new Relax shower steamer tablets by Better Bath Better Body.
- Soothing Aromatherapy: End your day with a lovely evening ritual just before bedtime. Enjoy a soothing aroma that makes you feel you're going to have sweet dreams through the night.
- Easy & Fun To Use: Simply place one or two tablets on your shower floor just at the edge of your water stream and enjoy the soothing vapors during your entire shower.
- Natural Ingredients: Each tablet is made with natural ingredients. It dissolves easily right into your shower with no clean-up and no residue. Plus, zero artificial ingredients, no PEGs, and no sulfates. Made in the USA.
- Larger, Better, Stronger: We designed these shower tablets to be 20-30% larger than other brands with 2-3x the aromatherapy power. The end result is a shower aromatherapy experience you will crave morning & night.
Relax Shower Tablets
Recharge and feel better with Relax Shower Tablets, brought to you by Better Bath Better Body. This pack of 10 tablets is made with pure essential oils and works like a bath bomb for your shower. Each tablet brings a rejuvenating aroma for a luxury shower experience.
PERFECT GIFT OR GIFT SET
Upgrade your shower experience with Better Bath Better Body shower tablets. These home spa essentials are great as gifts for family and friends, too.
Unwrap one tablet and place it on the shower floor just at the edge of the stream. It will slowly release lovely aromas while you shower. Be careful not to submerge it in too much water. Adjust its distance from the shower stream as needed. Use warm-to-hot water for best aromatherapy results.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water (and) Alcohol, Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia), Jojoba Golden Carrier Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Chamomile Essential Oil (Anthemis nobilis), Menthol, Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides), and Vitamin E Oil (D-alpha-tocopherol).