Dr Suds Natural Laundry Powder Eucalyptus Peppermint
- 40 Lbs Dr Suds Natural Laundry Powder Now Available Here
- NATURAL LAUNDRY POWDER EUCALYPTUS PEPPERMINT: Natural cleaning made with natural ingredients for natural cleaning power. Use just 1 tablespoon for standard-size laundry loads to deep clean and deodorize your laundry.
- GENTLE SKIN FORMULA: Designed with sensitive skin in mind. Natural ingredients means a natural clean with no harmful additives. Unlike most chemical detergents, Dr Suds Natural Laundry Powder is a soothing blend of real Earth ingredients easy on your skin.
- SAFE FOR YOUR WASHER: Use in top-load, side-load, and HE washers (high efficiency). Always follow the directions listed on the packaging and in your washing machine user guide.
- INGREDIENTS: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Sodium Carbonate (Soda Ash), Epsom Salt, Sea Salt, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, and Peppermint Essential Oil
- ECONOMICAL LAUNDRY DETERGENT POWDER: 100+ loads in every bag means a very low cost per load. Competitive even with leading commercial detergents but with natural real Earth ingredients.
- MADE IN USA: Carefully made with USA ingredients in a safe and clean USA facility. Dr Suds is packaged in a "Zipper-Lock Easy Press Seal" so you can easily store it in a dry place. Each product is made with love from our family to your family.
NATURAL LAUNDRY POWDER EUCALYPTUS PEPPERMINT
Yes, you can clean your clothes without using harsh ingredients that hurt your skin. Dr. Suds Natural Laundry Powder is formulated to help make things easier for you on laundry day.
This Dr. Suds Laundry Powder is made with eucalyptus essential oil and peppermint essential oil to give your freshly cleaned laundry a refreshing scent.
We at Better Bath Better Body are proud of our Dr. Suds natural laundry powder products. We created each product as a family with your family in mind.
You can use any washer with all kinds of Dr. Suds Natural Laundry Powder. Always put the powder first before placing your laundry in the washer. Use one (1) scoop of laundry powder (about 1 tbsp) with a regular load. You can use two (2) scoops for heavy-duty loads. If possible, add an extra rinse to your wash cycle.
Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Sodium Carbonate (Soda Ash), Epsom Salt, Sea Salt, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil