Dr Suds Natural Laundry Powder Unscented
- NATURAL UNSCENTED LAUNDRY POWDER: Made with natural ingredients for natural cleaning power. Use just 1 tablespoon for standard-size laundry loads to deep clean and deodorize your laundry.
- GENTLE SKIN FORMULA: Designed with sensitive skin in mind. Natural ingredients means a natural clean with no harmful additives. Unlike most chemical detergents, Dr Suds Natural Laundry Powder is a soothing blend of real Earth ingredients easy on your skin.
- SAFE FOR EVERY WASHER: Use in top-load, side-load, and HE washers (high efficiency). Always follow the directions listed on the packaging and in your washing machine user guide.
- INGREDIENTS: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Sodium Carbonate (Soda Ash), USP Grade Epsom Salt, Sea Salt
- ECONOMICAL LAUNDRY DETERGENT POWDER: 100+ loads in every bag means a very low cost per load. Competitive even with leading commercial detergents but with natural real Earth ingredients.
- MADE IN USA: Made with USA ingredients in a USA facility. Each pouch includes a convenient "Zipper-Lock Easy Press Seal" for easy use & safe storage. Each product is made with love from our family to your family.
NATURAL LAUNDRY POWDER UNSCENTED
Yes, you can clean your clothes without using harsh ingredients that hurt your skin. Dr. Suds Natural Laundry Powder is formulated to help make things easier for you on laundry day.
This Dr. Suds Laundry Powder Unscented is made with safe and natural ingredients, formulated to be gentle on your skin.
We at Better Bath Better Body are proud of our Dr. Suds natural laundry powder products. We created each product as a family with your family in mind.
You can use any washer with all kinds of Dr. Suds Natural Laundry Powder. Add Dr Suds laundry powder directly to your washing machine before use OR use your powder dispenser. Use one (1) scoop of laundry powder (about 1 tbsp) with a regular load. You can use two (2) scoops for heavy-duty loads. If possible, add an extra rinse to your wash cycle.
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Sodium Carbonate (Soda Ash), and USP Grade Epsom Salt