NEW Relieve Shower Tablets (10 Tablets)
- New Relieve Shower Tablets: Enjoy aromatherapy in a luxurious shower experience right in the comforts of your own bathroom. Try these all-new Relieve Shower Tablets by Better Bath Better Body.
- Soothing Aromatherapy: Boost your beauty rituals with shower aromatherapy. Day or night, you’ll feel completely refreshed with Relieve Shower Tablets.
- Easy & Fun To Use: Simply place one or two tablets on your shower floor just at the edge of your water stream and enjoy the soothing vapors during your entire shower.
- Natural Ingredients: Each tablet is made with natural ingredients. It dissolves easily right into your shower with no clean-up and no residue. Plus, zero artificial ingredients, no PEGs, and no sulfates. Made in the USA.
- Larger, Better, Stronger: We designed these shower tablets to be 20-30% larger than other brands with 2-3x the aromatherapy power. The end result is a shower aromatherapy experience you will crave morning & night.
Relieve Shower Tablets
Recharge and feel better with Relieve Shower Tablets, brought to you by Better Bath Better Body. This pack of 10 tablets is made with pure essential oils and works like a bath bomb for your shower. Each tablet brings a rejuvenating aroma for a luxury shower experience.
PERFECT GIFT OR GIFT SET
Upgrade your shower experience with Better Bath Better Body shower tablets. These home spa essentials are great as gifts, too!
Unwrap one tablet and place it on shower floor just at the edge of the stream. It will slowly release lovely aromas while you shower. Be careful not to submerge it in too much water. Adjust its distance from the shower stream as needed. Use warm-to-hot water for best aromatherapy results.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water (and) Alcohol, Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf), Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Piperita Leaf Oil), Menthol, Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides), and Vitamin E Oil (D-alpha-tocopherol).