We’re not kidding when we say that better breathing can change your life.
Breathing better and more efficiently has numerous benefits including reduced stress and anxiety, lower blood pressure, and even improved sleep. It can even help prevent heart attacks. Most of us take breathing for granted, but it is one of the keys to a healthier mind and body.
Being just a little bit more conscious about breathing can make a huge difference in the way you manage stress and even your overall health. The good news? You don’t have to learn meditation or yoga just to breathe better.
If you are looking for ways to improve your breathing, here are tips that you can follow:
- “Train” Your Body - It all starts with being more conscious about how your breathe. Feel your breathing with your whole body. Be conscious about the right breathing techniques until it becomes natural to you.
- Try To Develop The Habit Of Having Long And Slow Breaths - Long and slow breaths can help you stay calm. This can also help conserve your carbon dioxide stores.
- Learn To “Let Go” When You Exhale - Slowly let go when you exhale. Try to to relax and release with every breath. Appreciate the quick pause that often comes after you exhale.
- Avoid Breathing Too Rapidly Or Too Deeply - Even when you are feeling tired or feeling too stressed out, try to avoid breathing too rapidly or too deeply. Maintain the balance in your system by maintaining slow and long breaths.
- Exercise Regularly- Exercise is one of the pillars of a truly healthy lifestyle. It can also help you breathe better and more efficiently. Never had a gym membership? Walking outside and simple stretching is a great combination.
- Eat Smaller Meals Throughout The Day - Eating too much can cause your stomach to bloat. It is best to just eat small meals throughout the day so that your stomach won’t press against your lungs and give you difficulties with breathing.
- Enjoy An Epsom Salt Bath - An Epsom salt bath is a great way to relax and unwind. It’s known for numerous benefits including detoxifying the body, soothing muscles and improved sleep. It can also help improve sleep.
Breathe Better With Better Bath Better Body
Better Bath Better Body has a special blend that can help open airways and improve breathing naturally. Our Breathe Bath Salt can help improve respiration and promote a healthier immune system. It also helps promote a better circulation in the body.
All better Bath Better Body products are enhanced with essential oils that can help you enjoy aromatherapy benefits. This all-natural remedy is made from ingredients ethically sourced worldwide.
Curious to find out more? Check out our products here.