Everyone has a favorite smell, and if you are one of those who loves the smell of juniper, who can blame you? Juniper essential oil has a powerful but grounding and earthy aroma.
People who need to be alone with themselves to recharge and regroup would latch on to its smell. There are many reasons to go crazy over juniper aromatherapy, and if you have not fallen in love with it yet, these will make you change your mind.
Here are some of the best ways to bask in juniper oil’s relaxing benefits:
1. Soothing Sitz Baths - A sitz bath aims to cleanse and soothe your perineum area. It is about time to up your sitz soak game by adding more magic to your warm water.
Our sitz soaks at Better Bath Better Body are made to give you the relief you are looking for. It is also made to soothe any discomfort caused by hemorrhoids. So if you are suffering from them, do not miss out on our sitz bath soaks.
Of course, the most fun and enticing part about these soothing sitz soaks is the aromatherapy. Our Sitz Bath Soak is made with pure essential oils of juniper, niaouli, geranium, and frankincense. So if you are a juniper lover, your sitz bath time is about to become a hundred times better.
2. Pure Essential Oils - The grounding effect of juniper oil can be combined with the aroma of other pure essential oils like niaouli, lavender, frankincense, and geranium.
Now that we mentioned them, you might be wondering just what essential oils are and why they play a big role in achieving the ultimate relaxation. Pure essential oils are extracted from natural ingredients to provide aromatic and natural fragrances to our epsom bath salts.
Coming from a wide variety of natural ingredients, the aroma can either stand alone or be combined with others to bring relaxation. For instance, combining the grounding and earthy smells of juniper with lavender will provide a refreshing and soothing feeling, thus achieving the ultimate relaxation.
Other Types Of Aromatherapy You Should Try
Besides juniper, there are other pure essential oils that provide unique relaxing effects. After all, we face new situations and challenges every day.
We might be looking for a way to calm down after going through high-tension meetings or just a simple way to unwind to end the day right. Whatever the case, we have a bath soak at Better Bath Better Body infused with essential oils perfect for your alone time.
1. Detox Bath Soak - Wash away the day's toxicity and stress with our Detox Bath Soak. It has the refreshing smells of lemon and ginger to give you the right spice and kick that can boost your energy level.
Clear your mind and forget your worries as you indulge in its earthy and citrusy smells.
2. Muscle Bath Soak - Show your muscles some love, especially after a long fitness session. They did a lot of work and made progress. Surely, they deserve to relax with our Muscle Bath Soak with eucalyptus and lavender essential oils.
Using this epsom bath soak will remind you why all your hard work and efforts to be fit and active are worth it. Your soothing bath time is your reward!
3. Vapor Bath Soak - Had a rough day? Catch your breath and feel relaxed inside and out with our Vapor Bath Soak. The eucalyptus and rosemary essential oils are bound to do wonders for your stressed body and bad mood.
If there is anything that can uplift your spirits and prepare you for another day of hustle, the Vapor Bath Soak is definitely it. Eucalyptus and rosemary are also favorites when it comes to achieving full relaxation.
4. Deep Relaxation Bath Soak - Of course, let us not forget the classic go-to bath soak for a simple and quiet relaxation time. Our Deep Relaxation Bath Soak with lavender essential oil will never let you down.
Whether it is a busy day, a fitness day, or just a casual and uneventful day, you deserve to take a deeply relaxing bath.
There are many ways to enjoy juniper essential oil and aromatherapy, and pampering yourself does not have to be complicated. Try our bath soaks at Better Bath Better Body and take all the time in the world to learn more about the amazing aromatherapy each has to offer.
No pressure, no stress, and no hassle. We’ve got all the busy parts covered so all that is left for you to do is prepare your bath essentials and soak in our epsom salts.
Click here to order a bag or two today.