Every person has their own favorite smell, and if you are one of those who love the smells of Juniper, who can blame you? Juniper Essential Oil has a powerful but grounding and earthy aroma. People who need to be alone with themselves to recharge and regroup would latch on to the smell of juniper.
There are many reasons to go crazy over juniper aromatherapy, and if you have not fallen in love with it yet, these will make you change your mind. Here are some of the best ways to bask in juniper essential oil’s relaxing benefits.
- Soothing Sitz Baths - Taking a sitz bath aims to cleanse and soothe your perineum area. It is about time to up your sitz soak game by adding more magic to your warm water. The Better Bath Better Body sitz soaks are made to give you the relief you are looking for. It is also made to ease any discomfort that is caused by hemorrhoids, so if you are suffering from this case, do not miss out on our sitz bath soaks.
Of course, the most fun and enticing part about these soothing sitz soaks is the aromatherapy. Better Bath Better Body’s Sitz Bath Salt is made with pure essential oils that will greet you with the smells of juniper. So if you are a juniper lover, your sitz bath time is about to become a hundred times better.
- Ultimate Relaxation - The grounding effect of juniper aromatherapy can be combined with the smells of other pure essential oils like niaouli, lavender, frankincense, and geranium. Now that they are mentioned, you might be wondering just what is essential oil and why they play a big role in achieving the ultimate relaxation.
Pure essential oils are extracted from natural ingredients to provide aromatic and natural fragances to our epsom bath salts. Coming from a wide variety of natural ingredients, the smells can either stand alone or be combined with others to bring different relaxation effects. For instance, combining the grounding and earthy smells of juniper essential oils with lavender will also provide a refreshing and soothing feeling, thus achieving the ultimate relaxation.
- Inner Peace - When you are relaxed, grounded, and at peace, you can achieve a level of self-awareness that will help you love and appreciate yourself more. Juniper aromatherapy can help you reconnect with yourself. Achieving deep relaxation can give you an otherworldly feeling and make you feel revitalized. Combined with other pure essential oils, you will find yourself yearning for another “me time” session as soon as you leave your bathroom.
Other Aromatherapy You Should Try
Besides juniper, there are other pure essential oils that have their own unique relaxing effects. After all, we face new situations and challenges every day. We might be looking for a way to calm down after going through high-tension meetings, or just a simple way to unwind to end the day right. Whatever the case, there is an aroma oil that is ready to join you in your relaxing alone time.
- Detox With Ginger And Lemon - Wash away the day's toxicity and stress with the Detox Bath Salt. It has the refreshing smells of lemon and ginger to give you the right spice and kick that can boost your energy level. Clear your mind and forget all about your worries as you indulge in its earthy and citrusy smells.
- Muscle Soak With Eucalyptus And Lavender - Show your muscles some love, especially after a long fitness session. They did a lot of work and displayed improvement. Surely, they deserve the Muscle Soak with eucalyptus and lavender essential oils. Using this epsom bath soak will remind you why all your hard work and efforts to be fit and active are worth it. Your soothing bath time is your reward!
- Vapor Bath Salt With Eucalyptus and Rosemary - Had a rough day? Catch your breath and feel relaxed inside and out with the Vapor bath soak. The eucalyptus and rosemary essential oils are bound to do wonders to your stressed body and bad mood. If there is anything that can uplift your spirits and prepare you for another day of hustle, the Vapor Bath Salt is definitely it. Eucalyptus and rosemary are also favorites when it comes to achieving full relaxation.
- Deep Relaxation With Lavender - Of course, let us not forget the classic go-to bath soak for a simple and quiet relaxation time. The Deep Relaxation bath salts with lavender essential oils will never let you down. Whether it is a busy day, fitness day, or just a casual and uneventful day, a deep bath time relaxation is what you deserve.
There are many ways to enjoy pure essential oils and aromatherapy, and you do not have to give yourself a hard time pampering. Get them online at Better Bath Better Body and take all the time in the world to learn more about the amazing aromatherapy each bath soak has to offer. No pressure, no stress, and no hassle. We’ve got all the busy parts covered so all that is left for you to do is prepare your bath essentials, prepare soothing music, and soak in our epsom salts.