The holidays will be here before we know it and that means it’s time to start thinking about finding that perfect gift. When you buy bath salts online you’re not only giving loved ones the gift of relaxation you’re also giving them a way to pamper themselves.
Why Buy Now?
It might seem like it’s a bit early to start your holiday shopping, but now is actually the perfect time to tackle that list. According to recent surveys, more than 1 in 4 holiday shoppers plan to begin ticking off those names before the end of September. Shopping early has a number of benefits, and this year these are expected to be felt more than ever. Global supply chain hang-ups are expected to make inventories a little sparser this year in certain sectors, so experts are recommending early shopping to avoid running into the “sold out blues”.
When you buy bath salts online not only are you getting a thoughtful gift, you’re also saving yourself the potential time crunch you could run into by waiting until closer to the holidays.
The Best Bath Salts To Treat Everyone On Your List
There’s no wrong way to buy bath salts online for your loved ones, but if you’re struggling with making the right choice there are a number of failsafe options:
- Deep Relaxation Bath Soak – Everyone could use a little deep relaxation from time to time. The Deep Relaxation Bath Soak has USP grade epsom salt, Vitamin C crystals, and all-natural lavender essential oil to create a bath time enhancer that relaxes the mind, body, and soul. As a self-care gift, this blend can work to relax the body and soothe the mind even during the busiest of times.
- Dry Skin Bath Soak – The dry air of the winter season can wreak havoc on the skin. Dry Skin Bath Soak is formulated to help provide some much-needed soothing during this time. Made from pure epsom salt and lavender, lemon, geranium, and ylang-ylang essential oils, this is a bath soak that envelops your body in a beautiful aromatherapeutic dance.
- Gentleman’s Soak – Don’t forget the guys on your shopping list. The Gentleman’s Soak has fine grain USP epsom salt with 100% pure essential oils of cedarwood, eucalyptus, frankincense, and peppermint, giving recipients an aromatherapy blend that calms the mind with grounding properties. Not just for gentlemen, while this bath soak blend has an earthier scent profile, anyone can enjoy it.
- Pumpkin Spice Bath Soak – Your friends and loved ones can fully immerse themselves in the scents and feelings of the season with Pumpkin Spice Bath Soak. USP grade epsom salt, Vitamin C crystals, pumpkin fragrance oil, and cinnamon essential oils go into a blend that truly brings with it all of the cozy warm joy of the holidays. At the end of a long and cold day, a soak in the Pumpkin Spice Bath Salt is like wrapping up in a warm fuzzy blanket.
- ancienSea Relax Bath Soak – The ancienSea Relax Bath Soak packs serious soothing strength with a blend of epsom salts, Mediterranean Sea salt, and dead sea salt along with essential oils of lavender, chamomile, frankincense, and jojoba seed oils. Anyone can melt away the stress of the holiday season in this soak.
- Lilliuma Tea Tree Foot Soak – The holiday season is when weather usually starts getting colder, precipitation falls, and boots are the footwear of choice. This can take a toll on the feet, making it no wonder that many are looking for a little refreshing during this time. Lilliuma’s Tea Tree Foot Soak blends Mediterranean Sea Salt with fractionated MCT coconut oil, lavender essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, and tea tree essential oil to give the feet the pampering they deserve.
- Lilliuma Relaxify Bath Salt – Lilliuma’s Relaxify Bath Salt is the ultimate gift to include in a relaxation care package. Mediterranean Sea salt is combined with fractionated MCT coconut oil, essential oils of lavender, frankincense, and chamomile to create an ultimate relaxation blend perfect for winding down after a busy holiday season.
- Detox Foot Soak – The holiday season is a busy season, and after all that time spent on your feet it’s high time for a little TLC. The Detox Foot Soak helps to cleanse and comfort the feet from the inside out with its blend of USP grade epsom salt, Vitamin C crystals, and blend of lemon and peppermint essential oils.
Gifting Bath Salts For The Holidays
It’s easy to buy bath salts online for personal or holiday use and to package them up in an eye-catching and complete way. If you’re buying for personal use, you may not need to consider the gift presentation, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a care package of your own. Check out our Build Your Own Gift Box page and pick your favorites in boxes of 4 pouches.
If you plan to buy bath salts online for holiday gifts for others, you can choose to build your own gift box or package your bath soak gifts alongside other relaxation items. They make excellent additions to gift baskets or care packages during the holiday season and go well with fresh towels, socks, lip balm, blankets, or other simple comfort items. For a “cozy night in” themed gift, a great bath soak is a must-have addition.