We usually spend most of our days on our feet, and we can really start to feel it at the end of a long day. But we don’t have to live with exhausted feet. All the rejuvenation they need could be found in a high quality epsom salt foot soak.
Epsom salt foot soak benefits are quite easy to feel, and they begin as soon as you place your feet in a tub or basin of warm water. Immediately you’ll be embraced by the aromatherapy coming from the pure essential oils. As you enjoy the fragrance you’ll feel the tension, exhaustion, and stress leave your feet like it was never there in the first place. Foot baths with epsom salt don’t have to take up an entire evening, and even just 10 to 15 minutes of soaking time can make a large difference in the comfort of your feet.
Who Can Benefit From Epsom Salt Foot Baths?
Anyone can benefit from epsom salt foot baths, but some find them to be more beneficial to their everyday lives than others. Those who do work on their feet day in and day out can likely see the biggest immediate benefit. People in the service industry, construction, shipping and receiving, or other hands-on and foot traffic heavy industries find that epsom salt baths for their feet can leave them more rested and ready to face the next workday ahead.
Those in the trucking industry also find a lot of benefit in taking epsom salt baths for the feet. While this job spends a good amount of time sitting down, the feet are tasked with working the pedals as they haul cargo for long distances each day. This can take a toll on the feet after some hours, leaving them tired and in need of some deep pampering and relaxation.
It’s not just those working outside of the home that could use a good foot bath. Stay at home moms and dads who spend their days chasing littles, tidying up, cooking meals, and running to schools or practices spend more time on their feet than they may realize. At the end of a long day, an epsom salt foot bath can be just what they’re looking for to get a bit of much appreciated self-care time.
If you spend a good bit of time in the gym, or you like going for a long run to enjoy the fresh air outside, an epsom salt bath for the feet is also a wonderful bit of pampering for athletes. Either before or after a good session, a soak in mineral rich epsom salt rejuvenates and prepares the feet for a relaxing and centering experience.
The Best Foot Soaks For Every Need
There’s no wrong choice when it comes to picking out a beneficial epsom salt foot soak, but there are certain soaks that work best for the type of experience you want to have. Epsom salt foot soak benefits by soak include:
- Detox Foot Soak – If you want to clear the stress of the day out of your feet, the Detox Foot Soak will soak away the steps, the stress, and the tension you’ve been carrying around with you all day. Detox Foot Soak features essential oils of lemon and peppermint, giving you a bright, fresh, and effervescent scent that uplifts the mind, body, and soul. As the scent of the essential oils floats up in the steam, you’ll find yourself clearing the stresses of the day from your entire body through the soles of your feet. Frankincense essential oil provides a perfect grounding element to leave the soak feeling balanced and well rounded.
- Turmeric Bath Salt – While not specifically a foot soak, Turmeric Bath Salt also provides a number of benefits to the feet. Turmeric is well known for its warming properties, so after a run in the cold, a long day delivering mail, packages, or food, or any activity that might leave your feet feeling chilly and tired, turmeric is exceptional at warming them right up. Using all-natural Turmeric essential oil, you benefit from the authentic orange, ginger, spicy scent turmeric is known for.
- Tea Tree Foot Soak – Feet are meant to breathe, but rarely are they able to while you’re working, working out, or running errands outside of the summer months. If your feet have been cooped up in restrictive shoes all day, Tea Tree Foot Soak will help to provide them the freedom and relief they’re asking for. Tea tree, lavender, and eucalyptus essential oils create a refreshing, soothing, and relaxing aromatherapy experience, leaving the feet feeling especially cleansed and rejuvenated.
- Athlete Bath Salt – Athlete Bath Salt isn’t specifically for the feet, but it works well to ease tension, provide soothing, and relax the feet of athletes of all kinds. This soak embraces the scents of eucalyptus, pine, peppermint, and lavender essential oils for an experience that’s fresh, zesty, and energizing. Not only does it work well to soothe the feet after a run or a session in the gym, it’s also a great way to prepare the feet before activity as well.
- Circulation Foot Soak – Sitting for long periods of time can leave your feet feeling almost as tense as a day spent up and moving. Taking a long flight provides an excellent example of the restless, tired, and sluggish feeling the feet can take on after sitting in one position. Circulation foot soak helps to soak away that tired and restless feeling. Warm and spicy ginger essential oil provides a warming and comforting element, while lavender essential oil relaxes, and eucalyptus and cypress essential oils refresh and revive.
- Runner’s Bath Salt – A good run works out the entire body, including your feet. Runner’s Bath Salt is a full-body bath salt product that works particularly well in foot baths and soaks. Peppermint essential oil is fresh and uplifting, while frankincense grounds, lemon brightens, tea tree cleanses, and lemongrass comforts. The result is a foot bath that leaves the feet feeling energized, cleansed, comforted, and soothed to be ready for the next lap.