While the common belief is that most people start their day off with a good shower, a surprising truth is that it’s really about a 50/50 split. Whether you’re starting your day off with a shower or using your shower to cleanse away the events of the day before bed, there’s no wrong way to do it. However, make sure you try shower tablets to upgrade your shower experience.
A simple way to elevate your shower experience is with shower melts. These small tablets are made to dissolve into the shower steam, giving you an at-home spa experience that helps you to wind down or hype up depending on the tablet you choose and when you choose to fit a shower into your day. Shower tablets are incredibly simple to use; just toss one or two onto the floor of your shower and enjoy the all-natural scents as they waft into the air.
What Happens When You Use Shower Tablets
Shower melts, or tablets, get to work immediately when you put them onto the floor of your shower. Make sure to place them out of the way to avoid slipping, and within seconds you’ll begin to experience the aromas and aromatherapies they release. These melts leave behind no mess or residue, and the ingredients are safe to melt away down the drain without worry.
The aromatherapy that comes from these small tablets turn your shower into a spa-like experience, giving you similar benefits as a great bath soak but even for those who may not have a tub fit for soaking. With the door closed and steam trapped, you can sit in the bathroom after the shower and continue to enjoy the aromatherapy even after the shower is done.
Getting To Know The Scent Blends
Melts for the shower come in a variety of different scent blends to allow you to experience all sorts of aromatherapy moods. For the individual who likes to shower to wind down before bed, a Relax tablet might be the perfect fit. For those who prefer to shower to start their day before work, Awaken might provide just the kind of energy you’re looking for to get the day started off right. Some of the key scents and moods that can be found in aromatherapeutic tablets for the shower:
- Relax – Relax is the must-have aromatherapeutic melt for those who like to wind down with a good hot shower. All natural lavender and chamomile essential oils work to ease stress and tension from the body and mind, while menthol cleanses the senses and leaves you feeling refreshed. All natural essential oils are used to provide authentic scents and the most effective aromatherapy.
- Awaken – Awaken is the aromatherapy melt that helps you to start your day bright, sunny, and ready to face any challenge that comes your way. The all-natural essential oils that can be found in Awaken are orange essential oil, lemongrass essential oil, and tangerine essential oil. When the oils are released from the tablets and into the air on the steam, the result is a happy-go-lucky mood and zesty rejuvenation. For a midday pick-me-up shower, Awaken may provide an energizing aromatherapy benefit that lets you forego that 2pm cup of coffee.
Vapor – Vapor tablets are cleansing, soothing, and cooling. Essential oils of eucalyptus, camphor, nutmeg, and menthol provide an aromatherapy experience that clarifies the mind and body at once. Vapor is an excellent pick for a morning shower when you wish to wash away the fog of sleep before a new day begins.
- Arctic Mint – Arctic Mint melts provide that cooling benefit that energizes and refreshes for a cleansing shower experience. An excellent pick for showering off a good gym session, the tablets include essential oils of spearmint and peppermint at once. The result is a cooling, sweet, and refreshing shower.
- Relieve – Cooling and soothing, Relieve works to open up and release all of the tension and stress you may be holding on to. Essential oils of peppermint and eucalyptus provide a clean and authentic scent that relaxes while it soothes. The refreshing nature of Relieve makes it ideal for a morning shower, however the soothing and clarifying properties of the aromatherapy make it a great fit for nighttime showers as well.
- Detox – Zingy and uplifting, Detox is the tablet you may reach for if you shower after a long day at work. Warm and comforting ginger essential oil combines with bright and fresh lemon essential oil to create a tablet that is as crisp and fresh as it is like a reassuring hug. The perfect mix of sweet and spice, it’s a great way to clear away the events of the day.
- Cold Season – Essential oils of pine and eucalyptus join forces to create an authentically fresh shower tablet in Cold Season. Cold Season is the perfect melt for those who feel energized or relaxed by the scent of a fresh breeze through a pine forest.
- Morning Citrus – Similar to Awaken, Morning Citrus is for those who want to get their morning started right with a great shower. Essential oils of lemon, peppermint, and orange envelop you as the steam rises in the shower, filling the experience with positive energy and an uplifting feel. Refreshing and inspiring, it may be the tablet you reach for the morning before a big meeting.
- Gentleman’s – While it may be called Gentleman’s, this rugged scent is for anyone. Using essential oils of frankincense and eucalyptus, this is an outdoorsy all-natural fragrance that cools, refreshes, and soothes all at once. Grounding frankincense plays the perfect balancing act with the cleansing eucalyptus, providing an authentic fresh experience for your shower.
- Turmeric – Turmeric melts use authentic all-natural turmeric essential oil balanced out by the sweeter herbal lavender essential oil. You get the herbaceous element of the lavender, which plays well with the spicy orange and ginger notes found in natural turmeric essential oils. Warm, comforting, and inviting, this is an excellent melt choice for a before bed shower taken to wind down at the end of a day.