You may have heard of the powerful effects of adding turmeric to your diet. However, have you ever tried adding turmeric to your bath soaks?
Native to Southern Asia, turmeric is a rhizome related to ginger. Like its cousin ginger, it is known for its spicy, warm aroma and restorative properties. Used widely in India, Thailand, and China as a traditional folk remedy, turmeric is a versatile ingredient for self-care. Added to a warm bath it can help your body unwind after hard physical activity. It’s also a wonderful way to rejuvenate and renew skin. If you haven’t had a chance to try bath salts with Tumeric yet, here are just some of the reasons you should try them.
Five Blissful Reasons To Try Bath Salts With Tumeric
After a long day, there is nothing better than indulging in a bathtub full of warm water and bath salts. Bath salts are even better when paired with soothing botanicals. One of the most divine botanicals is turmeric. Here are the wonderful reasons you should try bath salts made with turmeric:
- Tough Days Call For Relaxing Nights: We all have tough days sometimes. The best thing to decompress after a hard day is to slip into a gentle soak. The warm embrace of the water will help you release your stress, while the spicy aroma of turmeric will help you feel at peace. You’ll feel more at ease and have an easier time falling asleep.
- Create Your Escape: Grabbing some alone time is a great way to help you reconnect with yourself. A warm bath is a perfect place to think about your goals, set your priorities, and find solutions to your problems. A warm bath with spicy turmeric will help you feel like you’ve been whisked away to an expensive spa vacation. It can help you get the clarity and peace you need.
- Indulge Your Body: Our bodies work hard for us, day in and day out. A wonderful way to thank your body is with the gentle care of a warm turmeric Epsom salt bath. Turmeric’s powerful restorative properties can help your body feel refreshed and revived. After a few minutes of soaking, your body will begin to feel pampered and invigorated. By the end of the bath, you’ll feel like a brand new person again. Your body will thank you!
- Treat Your Skin: Glowing, healthy skin starts with daily care. Turmeric is a wonderful botanical ingredient for the skin. Paired with the softening effects of Epsom salts, your skin will look radiant and feel sumptuous. Over time, with a daily nightly bath, you’ll see incredible improvements to your skin and in return, feel more confident. It’s a perfect ritual for great skin!
- Natural Care Is The Most Effective: When it comes to your care and wellness, there’s nothing better than nature. Turmeric is a natural ingredient extracted from a flowering plant. You can trust that it will not harm your skin. There’s also a reason turmeric has been used for centuries across the planet. It is very effective as you’ll see for yourself. After a turmeric Epsom salt bath, you’ll feel naturally relaxed and radiant.
These five reasons are just some of the ways that turmeric can take your bath to the next level. There are so many benefits that you will not regret giving it a try. Just make sure that you only ever use natural bath salts to keep your skin protected and nourished.
How To Prepare An Indulgent Turmeric Epsom Salt Bath
Preparing a relaxing turmeric salt bath is simple. It starts by scheduling yourself some time at the end of the night. Make sure to give yourself plenty of time to unwind and take care of yourself. Next, you’ll want to draw your bath. As the water is flowing, you will add ½ to 1 cup depending on the size of your bathtub. The salts will slowly begin to dissolve at which time you can enter the bathtub. From there, you will simply lean back and let the turmeric and Epsom salt bath soak do its job. For the most benefits, try to soak for at least 20 minutes. Then you’ll proceed with your other bath rituals like wearing a facial mask or exfoliating your skin. Once you’re feeling restored, you can exit the tub.
Pro-Tip: Turmeric Epsom salts are not just great for full-body soaks. They are also great for both Sitz baths and foot baths. Just add 1-2 tablespoons per gallon of warm water. Soak for 15-20 minutes.
How To Choose A Safe And Effective Bath Soak
Pampering yourself is easy with the right bath soak. When choosing a bath soak with turmeric, read the ingredients. Products made with ingredients you’ve never heard of and can’t even pronounce are typically made with harmful additives. However, our Turmeric Bath Salt is made with 100% natural ingredients like pure essential oils including:
- Turmeric essential oil
- Cinnamon essential oil
- Grapefruit essential oil
- Orange essential oil
- Ylang ylang essential oil
This luxurious essential oil blend is then added to USP-grade Epsom salt. USP-grade is the highest quality rating you can get from the FDA for Epsom salts. We then add skin-nourishing Vitamins C and E and moisturizing coconut oil and that’s it. Natural ingredients for natural care. You’ll never have to worry about what’s in your bath soak with Better Bath Better Body bath salts. Looking to buy bath salts online? We’ve got you covered. Our bath soaks are available in a variety of sizes to meet any needs. Stock up your bathroom here.
Unwinding after a long day in a warm Epsom salt bath is a great way to feel refreshed, rested, and restored. Adding turmeric and a blend of essential oils will take your relaxation to the next level. Simply add a scoop to running water and get ready to wash all your cares away. Make sure that when you use any bath products, you know what’s in them. Better Bath Better Body products are always made with trusted natural ingredients.