After a long day on your feet, there's nothing quite like a foot spa to help you relax and unwind. But you don't have to spend a fortune at a fancy spa to enjoy the benefits of a foot spa. With Better Bath Better Body foot soaks, you can create your own foot spa at home for a fraction of the cost.
How to Use Better Bath Better Body Foot Soaks
Better Bath Better Body foot soaks are easy to use. We have epsom salt foot soaks and sea salt foot soaks. It’s a matter of preference, really. So we’re happy to offer choices. You don’t need to do much for your foot spa at home. Simply fill a basin or a foot soaking tub with warm water, add a few drops of your favorite foot soak, and soak your feet for 15-20 minutes. The foot soaks will help to soften your skin, relieve tired feet, and promote relaxation.
Here are 5 tips to help you maximize your foot spa at home:
1. Choose the right foot soak. There are a variety of Better Bath Better Body foot soaks to choose from, so you can find one that's perfect for your needs. If you have dry skin, try the Lavender Foot Soak. If you're looking for a refreshing boost, try the Eucalyptus Foot Soak. And if you want to relax and unwind, try the Chamomile Foot Soak.
2. Use warm water. The water in your foot spa should be warm, but not too hot. Too hot of water can scald your skin.
3. Add essential oils. For an extra boost of relaxation, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to your foot soak. Some good essential oils for foot soaks include lavender, eucalyptus, and chamomile.
4. Massage your feet. While your feet are soaking, take some time to massage them. This will help to improve circulation and relieve muscle tension.
5. Apply a foot cream. After your foot soak, apply a foot cream to help keep your feet soft and hydrated.