We always talk about the importance of starting the day right, but wrapping it up nicely with a warm bath is also a must. Before you head straight for bed, take the time to indulge in an evening bath with the best bath salts for relaxing.
Epsom Bath Soaks As The Perfect Day Enders
- Deep Relaxation Bath Soak - Warm baths are very comforting after a long day of hard work. With the Deep Relaxation Bath Soak, you will be able to enjoy a whole new level of relaxation as it penetrates deep within your mind, body, and soul. This epsom soak contains lavender pure essential oils that deliver a refreshing and calming aroma, perfect for tranquil evenings. Take deep breaths in and out while you enjoy a warm soak with lavender aromatherapy.
- Detox Bath Salt - Some days can be extra stressful than most. Besides weary bones and muscles, your mind may also be clouded by negative thoughts and feelings. The Detox Bath Soak can help you cleanse inside and out. It has the natural essential oils of ginger and lemon, carrying out the sharp and citrusy smell that is guaranteed to make you feel like a new person. This soak is excellent for unwinding and getting your energy back. It can also relieve the tension in your muscles as you feel the day’s negativity slowly fade.
- Muscle Salt Bath Soak - The Muscle Soak is not just for post-workout baths. There are many activities that could have pushed you to exert extra effort and strength, stressing your muscles along the way. If you started to feel your muscles going tired from running around and carrying things, the Muscle Soak is here to help you with that. Taking a dip in your tub that is mixed with Muscle Soak’s eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils will do wonders for your body. Its cool and minty effect can drown the tension away while the sharp smells can make you alert and energized.
- Ancient Secret Bath Soak - Since when was the last time you got in touch with yourself? Seize the chance to meditate and feel grounded again with the Ancient Secret Bath Soak. It has wonderful earthy aromas from frankincense, sandalwood, and cedarwood to make you feel grounded. The smells of eucalyptus and peppermint on the other hand could make you feel lively and ready for some action again. The aromas make a very good combination that allows you to reach within yourself.
- Back Soothing - Walking, sitting, and moving around for hours can put tension and pressure on our backs, After a tiring day, your back deserves relaxation and pampering. The Back Soothing Bath Soak has relaxing and grounding aromatherapy. It contains peppermint, lavender, grapefruit, and eucalyptus pure essential oils, all intended to make your body and soul feel lighter.
- Sitz Baths - Submerging your body in warm water is not the only way to achieve relaxation. Sitz baths are also extremely soothing and relaxing even if it is focused primarily on your lower regions. The perineum area also suffers from discomfort and stress from time to time, with or without a case of hemorrhoids. When evening comes, you can prepare a simple sitz bath and lose yourself in the smells of juniper and niaouli aromatherapy.
- Chakras Bath Soak - You may feel like your energy may have gotten out of balance after a hectic day. With this soak imbued with the smells of ylang-ylang and sandalwood, you can recharge and feel refreshed. The Chakra Bath Soak contains other earthy aromas like sandalwood and cinnamon to keep you grounded and settled. The smells of chamomile essential oils work together with the other smells to help you feel calm and relaxed.
Preparing Your Evening Bath
The best thing about evening baths is that you can take your time with them. From preparing it with the best oil for bath to soaking, there is no need to rush and you can set up the mood and environment to your liking. Unlike morning baths on working days, you do not have to do everything within a calculated timeframe. Do not pull yourself back and go all out with some of these bath time preparation tips:
- Light Some Candles - Set the mood by turning your bathroom lights off and letting the gentle glow of candlelight take over. While this is famous for setting up a romantic environment, we can all agree that it is also a perfect way of showing yourself how special you are. Light small candles and surround yourself with their calming glow.
- Play Soothing Music - Mellow music and instrumentals can help you enter that peaceful state of mind so you can really fully relax. Free your mind from negative thoughts and let the music sway you towards happier ones. It is also a very good mood setter that takes away your worries so you can focus on relaxing.
The Benefits Of Evening Baths
If morning showers help you greet a new day with renewed energy, joy, and enthusiasm, then an evening bath lets you feel the rewards of your hard work so you can rest peacefully. Taking a relaxing bath before going to bed helps cleanse your body from impurities, leaving you with a clean and fresh feeling.
Adding epsom bath soaks with aromatherapy levels up the game and helps you achieve a bone-deep relaxation so you can feel fully rested. With your mind and body free from stress, you can also enjoy a peaceful and uninterrupted sleep.